Idea Napkin #2
You
I am a Sophomore, information systems major, from London, England. I moved to Orlando when I was 17 for my junior year of high school. Although it was a huge transition, I have learned a lot from the experience. It taught me the importance of tolerance, adaptability and enthusiasm. My skills include networking/social skills, business knowledge and cultural understanding. I believe my business, offering customized cultural experiences, is perfectly suited to my personality and experiences.
2) What are you offering to customers?
My service will offer a customized travel experience for customers. They will tell me what they want from the trip: which country they want to travel to, what type of entertainment they want to experience, what sort of place they want to live (rural or suburban or in the city). I will take this information and plan out their entire trip. What makes my service unique is the customer will be staying with people living in the city, so they can learn more about the culture, and ultimately more about themselves.
3) Who are you offering it to?
What my customers have in common is they are young, curious, personable and eager to grow themselves. My customers don't just want a usual travel experience, they want to fully engage themselves in the culture. They have an open mind, and want to meet people who are completely different from themselves, and they want to learn from it. They are also financially stable and have the people skills to be able to get the most out of this experience.
Why do they care?
They will pay for my service because its completely unique. There is no other opportunity like it, and these sort of individuals would rather pay for an experience than materialistic things. This is why its so valuable.
5) What are your core competencies?
What sets me apart from others is my experiences and my mindset. My travel experiences have enabled me to understand and adapt to different people and understand what they want. This is why I believe I will be the best individual to provide this service.
I only got one piece of feedback from my last post. One thing I learned is that my personality suits the business I'm trying to create. The second thing is that once people finish college they will also want to utilize my service.
Comments
Post a Comment