Create a Customer Avatar
My Prototypical customer is an intellectual, curious and personal individual. They love to meet new people, and want different experiences to give them a better understanding of the world they live in. They are tolerant to different lifestyles and cultures other than their own, and are eager to connect with others, and understand their perspectives. They prefer experiences rather than materialistic things. They are also well cultured people, who can understand people different from themselves, and can find a way to connect with them.
Yes I do have things in common with my Avatar. I like to learn about different cultures and connect with all kinds of individuals. I keep informed about whats going on in the rest of the world, meaning if I were to undergo an experience like the service I'm offering, I would know how to behave and how to carry myself. Lastly, I also would rather invest in an experience rather than buying materialistic possessions. This is because only experiences will facilitate personal growth.
Yes I do have things in common with my Avatar. I like to learn about different cultures and connect with all kinds of individuals. I keep informed about whats going on in the rest of the world, meaning if I were to undergo an experience like the service I'm offering, I would know how to behave and how to carry myself. Lastly, I also would rather invest in an experience rather than buying materialistic possessions. This is because only experiences will facilitate personal growth.
Hey Justin,
ReplyDeleteNice job on creating your customer avatar! It was really cool to see how your own interests and personality connected with that of your protypical customer. I agree that the way you described your customer avatar is accurate for this service. If someone really wants to be immersed in another culture and travel to all kinds of places, they do need to be adaptable and greatly value the power of experiences.