Nice job with the elevator pitch! I thought you had a great hook; as someone who would like to travel more, it got me interested in the rest of the pitch. I think there are a lot of ways that you could use this idea to get a specific customer base, and even to expand it. Maybe consider how cost can affect people's ability to travel and how you can use that to market your idea to them.
Hey Justin! Great job! Your voice is projected very well in this elevator pitch. I loved how animated you were and your accent made your pitch even better because you were talking about traveling! I also liked your pitch because it was different. When I think of an elevator pitch, I usually think of someone trying to sell a product. But you were just encouraging people to live their life and travel! Great job!
Hey Justin,
ReplyDeleteNice job with the elevator pitch! I thought you had a great hook; as someone who would like to travel more, it got me interested in the rest of the pitch. I think there are a lot of ways that you could use this idea to get a specific customer base, and even to expand it. Maybe consider how cost can affect people's ability to travel and how you can use that to market your idea to them.
Hey Justin!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Your voice is projected very well in this elevator pitch. I loved how animated you were and your accent made your pitch even better because you were talking about traveling! I also liked your pitch because it was different. When I think of an elevator pitch, I usually think of someone trying to sell a product. But you were just encouraging people to live their life and travel! Great job!