Figuring Out Buying Behavior 2
From my interviews, I figured out location and people are most important to my segment. They wanted to make sure that they got the location they wanted and would to be staying with people they get on with. My segment would be young people who want to travel and have a cultural experience and also have a lot of discretionary income.
An alternative to my service would be Air B and B, but that would just allow you to find a place to stay. It wouldn't give you a group of locals to live with and show you around their environment. This is how my service is unique, it allows for the customer to get a real cultural experience rather than visiting a place as a tourist, which allows you to learn from it.
My service would probably be bought online through a website I create. I would allow purchases with cash or credit. I would also use telemarketing as a source to purchase my service.
After conducting my interviews I've discovered what matters most to my consumers is value for their money. They want a customized service that they can remember for the rest of their lives. They want to have an experience that exposes them to a whole different way of living, in which they can discover more about themselves.
To conclude I what I found out about this segment is that my consumers don't just want the average trip. They want a trip of a lifetime. Which is understandable considering the cost. What that means I have to ensure is that their trip is planned to meet their needs exactly. To what restaurants they try, to where they go out of an evening, to what sort of people they stay with to what style of housing they have. Everything needs to be planned to the hour so I can ensure the customer gets a trip of a lifetime. As this business will rely a lot on word of mouth for its success, and if the customer feels the service was a life changing experience, this is what will make my business successful.
An alternative to my service would be Air B and B, but that would just allow you to find a place to stay. It wouldn't give you a group of locals to live with and show you around their environment. This is how my service is unique, it allows for the customer to get a real cultural experience rather than visiting a place as a tourist, which allows you to learn from it.
My service would probably be bought online through a website I create. I would allow purchases with cash or credit. I would also use telemarketing as a source to purchase my service.
After conducting my interviews I've discovered what matters most to my consumers is value for their money. They want a customized service that they can remember for the rest of their lives. They want to have an experience that exposes them to a whole different way of living, in which they can discover more about themselves.
To conclude I what I found out about this segment is that my consumers don't just want the average trip. They want a trip of a lifetime. Which is understandable considering the cost. What that means I have to ensure is that their trip is planned to meet their needs exactly. To what restaurants they try, to where they go out of an evening, to what sort of people they stay with to what style of housing they have. Everything needs to be planned to the hour so I can ensure the customer gets a trip of a lifetime. As this business will rely a lot on word of mouth for its success, and if the customer feels the service was a life changing experience, this is what will make my business successful.
Comments
Post a Comment