Elevator pitch #2

1.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qjZnnkGgyE

2.) I got great feedback on my last elevator pitch, so I didn't change my approach too much. I thought the comments were great and insightful as Taylor made suggestions on how to improve my marketing approach.

3.) What I changed is one part of my hook and included an aspect of the cost. I also included a persuasion tactic by pointing out that the customer has no more excuses as my service will provide them will a amazing cultural experience. 

Comments

  1. Hi Justin! You did a great job on the elevator pitch once again. You seem so comfortable on camera which makes your pitch more effective. I get really nervous making these videos so I admire how easy you made it seem! Your tone was great and you really got your message across. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Justin,

    I really enjoyed watching your elevator pitch. I think you are very well spoken and could certainly persuade people to invest in your product simply through the art of conversation. I also like how you kept your elevator pitch similar to your first one since your feedback was positive. I think including the aspect of cost into the hook is a really good idea though since the consumer base for your product may be dependent on the cost. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment