My Exit Strategy

Reminder: My business is offering customized cultural experiences for clients, where they stay with locals in different countries to gain a better understanding of the culture. 

1.) I would love to keep running the business into the foreseeable future until I retire, then either keep it in the family or sell it for a lot of money. I want to connect people with others around the world. I want them to learn about different cultures and how the society works. I want them to make lasting relationships and connections that will be hugely beneficial to them in an increasingly globalized world. 

2.) I've selected this exit strategy because it suits the lifestyle I'd like to live. Travelling, learning and connecting with others. But I also want to help people have these types of experiences too, and my business idea allows me to do so. It would give me a lot of satisfaction if I could help others learn about other cultures, and give them an experience they will never forget. 

3.) My exit strategy has influenced a lot of decisions I've made throughout planning my business concept. I stated in earlier posts that I would want a representative in every city I plan to offer the service. This is so they can find people in the city that want to use the service, as well as finding people who would host others. This is an essential part of growing the business. I also stated that I wanted to use my Friend Issac to create a website and app to help people gain access to the service. This is also a really important part of growing my business as well.

Comments